Thursday, July 31, 2008

Is it just me, or is this hilarious?

I've already commented on how tedious my life has become*, so I may be more susceptible to juvenile humor these days. Also, the particular gag at about 4 1/2 minutes into this video hits close to home right now, so that could be affecting my judgment. Still, I suspect this is genuinely funny. Hope you agree.





* Tedious, but wonderful in ways that only I find interesting. Not bloggable that my kid smiles as he's drifting off to sleep, and it almost makes me cry. Who cares other than my husband and I?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I'm laughing hysterically at this!!!

By the way, Joan, I don't think we'd find the details of your little one "tedious" - I'd LOVE for you to write more about him, and about life! Heck, stories about Terry changing diapers and getting puked on would be hilarious!

JAV said...

Thanks, Helen. I'm definitely getting back into a writing frame of mind. So hopefully postings will become more regular again.

By the way - if poop and puke count as humor, then this apartment is funnier than any five comedians you could name combined ;)

Also, Brendan has three Mets outfits (one with his name on it) and a Mets baseball hat already. I keep telling him, "Honey, you gotta believe."

Anonymous said...

hilarious. Why do these politicians agree to be interviewed? Have they ever watched the show??

--Ali