Saturday, August 11, 2007

Rockin Saturday night

Tonight Terry and I are both doing things we love. He's at the Mets game, and I'm home watching the Giants (New York, not San Francisco) while purging the clutter from underneath the kitchen sink. I derive an abnormal, and likely diagnosable, amount of pleasure from organization. Couple that with Giants football (even though it's pre-season and I'm really missing Tiki), and I'm in heaven.

I've been coveting this amazing sliding shelf that my mother already bought at Bed Bath & Beyond. I got it today and could hardly wait to get home and put it together. Those white slats slide back and forth so you can accommodate the sink's drainage pipe. It doubles the storage space in that cabinet in a way that makes me so happy. (If you want it, order it here.)

I also bought a snazzy looking thing to hold all those plastic bags that seem to take over like a giant ball of tumbleweed. It will hold up to 50.


It's hard to top a Saturday night like this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could skip the plastic and have on hand a reusable little bag instead.

Yes, I am THAT lady :-)

Meghan

JAV said...

I know those plastic bags are the worst. I figure saving them and re-using them as trash bags helps a little, at least. I don't take bags whenever possible and just toss most purchases in my purse. I try...