Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Shameless promotion

Sorry about the lack of posts. I haven't had much time for blogging this week because:

  1. I am expected to show up at the office every single day in exchange for my paycheck (!?!?)
  2. Lately, every moment of my free time has been spent on tournament activities.

There is still time to sign up for my tournament on Monday. Don't you deserve a long weekend? Play hooky and come enjoy a round of golf on the beautiful Red Course at Bethpage. The US Open was played here in 2002 and will be again in 2009. But it's real claim to fame is the Annual Bud Traynor Classic.

Sign up here. If you're a single - we'll pair you up with a fun group. Or at least a group. We serve beer on the course - so you won't care if your partners are boring.

No comments: