Thursday, October 11, 2007

Real Beauty is a skull scar...

Lunchtime diversion...

My Agency did an amazing video called Evolution for Dove last year that won all kinds of industry awards, received unbelievable media attention and was passed around the web like crazy. It placed Dove firmly at the leadership front of the beauty debate in the US - an important discussion to be having in this age of obsession with "perfect" anorexic celebutantes.

The follow up, Onslaught, was just launched and has already been getting unbelievable buzz in the media. I think it's great work. Enjoy...


3 comments:

JAV said...

Andrea - I just love this whole campaign. I don't work on it, but I think it's some of the best stuff out there in a category that's hurting for some positive messages. Check out the Evolution video if you havn't seen it before. It will make you feel better about yourself on even your worst hair day.

jav

Andrea said...

wow, how did I miss the Evolution video? Sometimes I feel like I live under a rock, yet I try so hard to keep up...

Anyway, I watched it three times in a row.

Thanks.

JAV said...

Andrea - you're not under a rock! It never aired on paid media - only PR and viral (And by the way, it's not like you have anything else on your plate). Anyway, as I said, it makes me feel better on bad hair days to remember all that photoshop...