Friday, October 19, 2007

Traveling in Style

Terry went to South Carolina to play golf this weekend. He called me from the airport Friday night to tell me Tim Gunn was at the gate. I asked the obvious questions, "What's he wearing and what does his bag look like?"

"He's got on a blue blazer and khakis and his bag looks like one you'd get at a golf tournament."

"Ok, I really don't think Tim Gunn is wearing Dockers and carrying a gym bag."

"You're right. I'll go get a better look and call you back."

"Check out the shoes, too."

A few minutes later confidence in my fashion instinct was restored when the phone rang again, "I was wrong. He's wearing a gray suit. Very well cut. The bag is Jack Spade. Shoes look like Allen Edmonds lace ups."

One of my favorite things about my husband - he is just gay enough.

No comments: