Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Retail Therapy

I went shopping with a friend a few days ago in preparation for my return to work. Motivated by the possibility of new couture, I put on something other than yoga pants and got on the subway by myself for the first time. It made me feel so normal to be amongst the living for a few hours. Although, I was shocked to see all the racks at Bloomies stocked with the Fall lines. I missed two entire seasons! The good news: the sale racks look totally fresh to me.

I bought four dresses that I absolutely love and then stopped in Stuart Weitzman on the way home for some below the ankle adornment. Thank God they didn't have my size in the right color, because I nearly bought the most ridiculous shoes a balance-challenged girl could possibly contemplate (I now realize this was crazy, but it was a moment of sale induced temporary insanity):

If you're in a shopping mood, there's a really good sale going on at Saks. Thanks, ES.

Saks: Further Reductions on Designer Goods -- Now an Extra 33% Off

Designer Sale

Saks: Further Reductions on Designer Goods -- Now an Extra 33% Off

An exclusive online sale has begun for the second cut designer sale at Saks Fifth Avenue, further reducing designer offerings to now range between 50%-60% off. The sale is going on now online, and starts in stores on June 20th. Save on Valentino Red, Isabella Fiore handbags, Dolce & Gabbana, and more! Sales of this caliber at Saks don't happen frequently ....

No comments: