Monday, May 14, 2007

As seen on TV


I was speaking to a friend who is convalescing with a major back injury suffered in a recent boating mishap. She and I agreed that infomercials and online shopping are an important part of any recovery worth its salt.

My new favorite item: the Stick Up Bulb. Come on, you know you've seen that guy on TV and been tempted. Well, I was bored enough and fixated enough on nesting (nothing like being home all the time with no formal job to do to create problems to solve) to actually order some. Yes, I am not ashamed to say I spent $68 by the time I ordered all the extra bulbs I could get on deal. They arrived on Friday, and I LOVE them. I'm sticking them in closets, under the stairs, etc. and the light they are shedding is bringing me a disproportionate sense of accomplishment.

If anyone from The Stick Up Bulb is reading my blog, call me. I can help you redesign your website (did you do that on PowerPoint?).


If I've convinced you, order here (I am not getting any kickbacks):
http://www.thestickupbulb.com/stickupbulb_v1_10/?tid=1150&vd=1

No comments: