Thursday, May 10, 2007

General Lee Update

As reported by TMZ, trouble is brewing in Hazzard County. No further mention of that fishy "last ride" with the Make a Wish kid. Hmmm...

Celebrity Auctions

John Schneider: Put Up or Shut Up!!

"Dukes of Hazzard" star John Schneider issued this statement to TMZ, following the revelation that the high bidder in an auction to buy the General Lee backed out:

"As the week has progressed, it appears more and more evident that the winning bidder from my 'Bo's General Lee' auction has no intention of coming up with the promised funds. The deadline for deposit was missed on Monday and nobody is more upset or disappointed than I am. I have been on the phone with my lawyer in Century City [Calif.] all week and am taking steps to force compliance of the winning bidder to the rules and regulations of the auction. This may have been the most publicly viewed auction ever! People's word should be their bond."

Dang! That's tough talk from Bo Duke!

Permalink:
http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/10/john-schneider-put-up-or-shut-up/

5 comments:

JAV said...

I've gone international. Thanks, Rodrigo. Who are you?

eschaer said...

Wow Joan! Quite a following!

As for Bo, I think he should just look for a new buyer. The winning bidder probably has $1000 to his name. Good luck getting $10 million out of him!

JAV said...

OK! I admit it, already! I thought it would be funny to bid on the General Lee. I never thought I'd win.

eschaer said...

And now you are in a tussle with Bo Duke! I don't envy you...

Mabye you should put on a pair of daisy dukes to distract his attention from the matter at hand. It ALWAYS worked for Daisy...And if that doesn't work, go to Cooter for help..

JAV said...

Oh that crazy, crazy Cooter. Always comin' atchya.