Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Stop the madness

Although I may not be entirely physically ready (but getting there!), there are some VERY strong signs that it's time to go back to work. Specifically, these are some of the things I did today:

  1. Posted a comment on a blog about waffle irons. I am one hundred percent serious. What could I possibly have to say about waffle irons? Something, apparently. (Here's what I said)
  2. Purged and reorganized my sock drawer and then decided socks make good dust rags because you can put your hand inside. There are about 50 of them in a bag under my sink right now, and I even took the time to separate them all for easier access when I get a dusting whim.
  3. Watched four hour long episodes in a row of "Shear Genius" - the hair version of "Project Runway" - hosted by Jaclyn Smith. I only stopped watching because Terry came home from work and insisted I stop. I actually suggested he might like it because he liked Charlie's Angels when he was a kid, and I was serious.
What has happened to me?

No comments: