Monday, May 28, 2007

Note to self: buy country house


The truth is, I'd be a terrible country home owner. So I love mooching off the kindness of good hosts. We visited a few friends in the Pennsylvania area for the long weekend. The first stop was in Bucks County and we rounded out the holiday in Mt. Bethel on the Deleware River. Farm houses are peaceful spots - perfect for surgical recovery.

Saturday was spent poolside perusing old pictures with a childhood friend (I love old farmhouses - especially those equipped with all the modern luxuries):


Sunday morning in the River House brought a wonderful get-well wish from my friend, Troy. Breakfast in bed, complete with another homemade card for my collection.



Breakfast shored me up for a marathon game tournament on the porch:


Tired out from Racko, Super Four and Mastermind, this is pretty much what I did for the rest of the weekend:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

No pictures of the baby robin??!

JAV said...

Who will pay admission to our zoo if they can just see the pictures on the internet? I wonder if Flappy made it through the weekend. Michelle, if you're out there, give us an update.

JAV said...

Eric - update on Flappy. Made it through the weekend and is as hideous as ever. Check out Michelle's email.