Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Great Wisdom from Anonymous

I don't know who wrote the parable about the butterfly (sixth comment posted to "This just in: Anna Nicole Smith Still Dead") - but everyone should read it. (Janet and Laura - especially you guys)

First it made me cry. Then I felt instantly better. Then it sparked a huge debate in the Voltz household as to whether Terence is a wing enabler or wing strangler. He keeps making me walk the halls.

My cocoon is lavender scented, I have pudding packs in here - and I'm not coming out yet.

xxoo

jv

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am emptying an overfull pail of dirty diapers and I got peed on during the night. I could really use a lavender scented cocoon!

Glad to see you are doing so well! Love you Joan!

Anonymous said...

Joan read this blog
http://relaxedalert.blogspot.com/
you will love it
Nikki

JAV said...

Tamera -

You can't do anything about the diapers, but tell Tom to stop peeing on you. You have enough to worry about.

xxoo

jv

JAV said...

Nikki - thanks! I've book marked it and am checking it out. It's great!
xo

Vicki said...

Joan

http://bricksandstones.blogspot.com
This will help you get through your days and read about gossip that won't make you cry!! Make it a favorite and read it daily, it is like crack!!! Oh, who got boot from dancing with the stars? I need all the scoop!!
Vicki