Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Things That Go Bump

I am not the only one obsessed with the bump on Dr. Joshua Perper's head:


http://brazosportnews.blogspot.com/2007/02/dr-joshua-perper-and-annals-of-unasked.html


http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-cperper16feb16,0,2122763.story?track=rss


In an interesting attempt to throw us off the Gumby connection, Dr. Perper throws a red herring out there in an answer to the bump question: "I am definitely not a member of the television's Coneheads," he said with a chuckle. "I always used to say I have extra brains that I could not accommodate in my head."

Dr. Perper claims he was dropped accidentally on his head by his aunt when he was a small child and a blood clot thickened part of his skull.

I found this picture of Dr. Perper's aunt on an old archive site:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan, I'm glad to hear you are on the right track to recovery. Keep those spirits up. I look forward to reading your updates everyday. You should consider going into comedy. Feel good!

Love, Daphne

JAV said...

Hey, Daphne! Thanks for the post. I'm feeling pretty good today - my mom came in and took me on a walk to the park. This neighborhood is hilarious - full of old people. We were all getting aired out in the sun today.

Your parents sent me a mass card, which was SO nice. I'll send a thank you card - but if you talk to them say thanks.

xo
jv