Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Cry Baby Judge Takes His Cut


Is there anyone who is not trying to make money off Anna Nicole Smith? That cry baby judge is shopping around for his own TV show. Article below.

Stay tuned. There should be news on the baby-daddy today.



Anna Nicole judge to get his own TV show?
Judge Larry Seidlin is taking meetings with Hollywood executives
Access Hollywood
Updated: 6:25 p.m. ET April 2, 2007

LOS ANGELES - The quirky judge who cried in the courtroom and referred to lawyers by their hometown during the legal controversy over Anna Nicole Smith’s burial may be shopping for a television deal.
Broadcasting & Cable reports Judge Larry Seidlin and his family are in Southern California on vacation, where the legal man is expected to fit Hollywood meetings around a trip to Disneyland. According to the industry publication, Judge Joe Brown’s Executive Producer John Terenzio and CNN’s Art Harris are believed to be advising the bald bench warmer.

According to the magazine’s insiders, a host of networks and production companies could land the Judge including CBS, Warner Bros.’ Telepictures, Sony Pictures Television and Fox’s Twentieth Television. Seidlin’s one-liners, tears and nicknames have already made him infamous enough for “Saturday Night Live” regular Fred Armisen to parody him on a February broadcast.

URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17920022/


4 comments:

gggma said...

Joan...a completely unrelated comment that I thought you'd like to weigh in on.

Guessing that you were as consumed w/ the boys of Duran Duran as I was in the 80's. Take a look at this pix of John Taylor on TMZ.com and tell me if you think he's morphed into a Richie Sambora look-alike? Perhaps they get their eyes done by the same doc?

http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/02/burglary-at-home-of-duran-duran-guitarist/

JAV said...

Gina -

My mother is making me go for a walk right now. No one will let me just eat pudding packs in peace. I will check into this matter asap upon my return. Thanks for the lead. I may ask my friend Marc to weigh in on this one, too. He is both a Seattle Seahawks fan as well as a Duran Duran groupie.

jv

Anonymous said...

Well looky here, i thinks i figerdit out. This darn blog thing has had me perplexed since you all went on in to get that brain o' yours all fixed up right. Maybe mine can use some fixen' up too.
So Joanie, how's the head feelin'? from the looks of you'r stories i'd say you still got some recuperatin' to do.
We sure do miss you 'round the the 5th floor and we can't wait fer you to come back to remind us how stupid we are. Well at least i can't.
Bill

JAV said...

Bill! I'm so happy you finally figured out how to blog! Yes, Jessica informed me you were trying to get it down, and it was taking longer than it should ;)

And yes, I clearly have my own challenges to deal with. I am a bit worried about the long term effects of Maury on the brain.

I can't wait to get back to 5 either - it will be with a whole new perspective!

Miss you guys tons....

xo

PS: when did you become Southern?