Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Rocker Referral?

Something is going on. Too many aging rockers are starting to look the same. It started with what seemed to be more than a passing resemblance between Richie Sambora and John Taylor. Now I think I see the same visage on Jon Bonjovi. Is there a surgeon offering a "rocker rate"?




























We know at least Bonjovi and Richie know each other. Is it so hard to believe they are passing along the good doc's name? Word of mouth is a powerful thing.....





















Meanwhile, someone should really pass the doc's name along to Keith for God's sake.


















(Gina, thanks for the lead)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing trend it seems.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7652631@N03/?saved=1

JAV said...

Oh my God. I will have nightmares for months to come from that photo!

Anonymous said...

Are you up to speed with Keith's recent admission that he smoked (or snorted?) his father's ashes (mixed in with cocaine)? Am I the only one appalled by this?? Beyond just the fact of doing it, he actually told the press about it! He also noted that his dad (who died in '03) would've dug it. I'm at a loss for words.

xo,

--Ali

JAV said...

Apparently the "I snorted my dad with coke" thing was a joke. His dad is really scattered at the base of some oak trees that he planted. But the joke story did get picked up and reported on by all the wires. MTV was the only one who fact checked it with Keith's publicist, and it's not true. It's only because Keith is so crazy that everyone believed this story in the first place. I have a great photo of him that was given to us by a friend who was a photographer who did a lot of work for Rolling Stone. It's got a good story. I may have to post that one.

jv