Thursday, April 5, 2007

Price Slashed on Brit/Fed-Ex Mansion


Apparently Britney and Fed-Ex are so anxious to get the divorce settlement done and over with, they have cut the price on the mansion by a million dollars (they will be splitting the proceeds from the sale).

I found the listing on Coldwell Banker (using info found on TMZ). Not that revealing, but here it is:

http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/PropertyListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataProperty_id=11074557&page=property





By the way, apparently Britney has found new love. She has sparked up another romance while in rehab – this time with musician Howie Day.

The newly detoxed Spears met Day while at Promises, and according to Life & Style (via MSNBC), "fell hard" for the troubled singer-songwriter while in the facility, so hard that she's bringing him to a family wedding in June. Britney "just lights up" when she talks about Day and apparently thinks he's "the best kisser ever."

Still, Mama Lynne Spears isn't so stoked about Brit's new paramour because of his troubled past – he's been arrested -- once for locking a fan in his tour bus bathroom and another time for verbally abusing a flight crew while he was drunk.

He sounds PERFECT for Britney.

And where was Mama Lynne Spears last month when Britney was shaving her legs at the Mondrian pool? I think she should be worried about a lot of things in addition to whom her daughter is dating this week.

5 comments:

Cathy D. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Did you notice who the broker is for this house....Michelle's sister? :)

Anonymous said...

Unlike Brit and FedEx, I think Renan and I could be very happy living at this house. As for Brit's new beau, he looks like he's about 14 years old. I think her Mom has every right to be concerned. cvb

Jen and Dan Long said...

Joan,

OKAY! I think I finally figured out how to post a comment. (I am severely technically challenged, so it took a few weeks.)
First, I love you and am so happy that things are progressing well. I cannot wait to see you in person.
Second, you MUST quit your job at the Agency and become a full-time blogger. A dirty little secret: I watch VHI Best Week Ever on Saturday AM while I am "dusting" to help me relax. I might be able to give that up forever, thanks to your clever postings.
I have another treat for you, my bachelor fan, I am pasting the address for a great bachelor blog. http://thebachelorrecaps.blogspot.com/

Talk to you soon!

JAV said...

Jen - that Bachelor blog is hilarious! Thanks for sharing. I have book marked it and will check it unfailingly in my new mode as trash consumer. I may have to check out the VH1 show as well.
xo
jv