Monday, April 2, 2007

Dr. Perper: A Mystery Wrapped in an Enigma

This Dr. Perper guy has really sparked the imagination of people (like me) with nothing else to do.

TMZ has suggested an actor to play Dr. Perper in the Anna Nicole Smith movie:













See what people have to say about it:
http://www.tmz.com/2007/03/17/the-anna-nicole-smith-movie-dr-joshua-perper/


Another thought from a reader of this blog:

When was the last time you heard from Mikhail Gorbachev? Did you know he's still alive? Perhaps he retired to Broward County........













6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have an assignment for you Joan...you MUST watch & you MUST get addicted to the Bachelor - I believe it premieres tonight. It is sure to promise great entertainment and great blog material. Reality t.v. at it's best (or lowest - depending on how you look at it!). I am once again using my famous identity of "anonymous", as I'm a bit shy regarding people learning that I'm a Bachelor fan...

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan, glad to see that you're reading all the best rags and watching all the best shows. I'm sure that your Economist clients would be proud, especially with that Gorbachev/Gumby/Perper comparison. Let me know if Heather McCartney's leg falls off in Dancing With the Stars and make sure you post the link. Thanks. Chris.

TGV said...

Alas, poor Misha - going from brokering the end of the Cold War and bringing down the Berlin Wall to analyzing the contents of Anna Nicole's stomach. No wonder he's wearing the Gumby bump as a disguise.

Vicki said...

I have to agree - teh bachelor is teh way to go!! Besides the fact that he is a "FOX" the entertainment factor is above and beyond. These girls are normally NUTS!!! DVR it and watch it during the day when nothing is on. You will not be let down.
Vicki

JAV said...

I have to admit - I have never been a Bachelor fan, but in my new post-tumor state, I have a new-found appreciation for trash. I have set the DVR and look forward to reporting on the season.

Thanks for the assignment.

Anonymous said...

Dr. Perper looks ok, but when did Don Rickles die?