Monday, April 16, 2007

White is the new black

Fashion being contrary as it is, and black being the nail color of choice for winter, of COURSE the new Chanel color for Spring is white. Blanc Ceramic to be exact.

I hobbled out to the spa in my hood with my mom and we both got manicures. So I would be prepared for Spring, I had bought the new Chanel color before my surgery. I'm liking it for the season, but I have to say, the black was much more striking. This just doesn't pack the same punch.

On another note, this is how I know I spend too much money pampering myself. The owner of the spa in my neighborhood sent me flowers to help speed my recovery. How sweet is that!? If you ever find yourself in northern Manhattan and in need of a good facial, stop in to Sava. I love this place:
http://www.savaspa.com/

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Joan
Wow, I am in shock!!! That is so sweet!! Makes you feel good, right?? Your nails look great, that is a great color!!!
Hope you are doing well :)

Vicki

JAV said...

I know! I couldn't believe it. People are so nice to you after you've had brain surgery. I'm thinking of doing it all again when after the attention dies down ;)

Andrea said...

You are so way ahead of me! I love this color. Thank you.

JAV said...

Andrea - I am only on top of this because I have some extra time on my hands (no pun intended)!

Give it a shot - I don't think this one is as hard to find as Black Satin was.