Tuesday, April 3, 2007

No Baby Daddy News

Apparently nothing was revealed in today's hearing. A new hearing date was set for next Tuesday - that will probably be when the DNA cards get put on the table.

My life, on the other hand, was very exciting today. My mother came and took me for another walk in the neighborhood. The doc said it's good for me. On nice days like today, it's me and all the old people in the neighborhood being taken out to get air-dried. It's very funny - all of us walking around like zombies with our nurse/attendants.

I do actually walk like Frankenstein right now. The kids in my apartment building are scared of me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joan - you are the new tmz. movie rec fyi - I saw 'stranger than fiction' last night - pretty good!

bestest,
michelle

JAV said...

Ok - Stranger Than Fiction. Just added to the Netflix list.